Today's restorative dentists need to enhance their cosmetic skills in order to achieve growth and profitability in their practices. As a result of the latest nano-microhybrid composite technology, dentists can now quickly, easily and predictably treat posterior teeth, cervical (abfraction) lesions and incisal wear with beauty, strength and function beyond patient expectations. Improvements in composite polymerization shrinkage, reduction of internal stress and occlusal wear, have made composite material a great aesthetic option. This CE webinar will demonstrate, in a step-by-step fashion, how to use high strength injectable composite quickly and easily, so that an aesthetic result with a high success rate and predictable outcome can be achieved. After taking this CE webinar, you will be educated on the treatment modalities and types of cosmetic restorations that can impact on your ability to deliver a new level of dentistry.
Upon completion of this CE webinar, the student will have learned
• How to place injectable composite in cervical (abfraction) lesions so that they don’t fall out, which is an untapped resource in the practice
• How to quickly treat incisal wear with composite
• How to use today’s universal adhesives
• How to place sensitivity free posterior composites quickly, with sealed sub- gingival margins
• Many other clinical tips and advanced skills in anterior and posterior composite placement that will promote the practice
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure