Welcome to the Classroom
Breakthrough Shaping Technique using the Latest NiTi Instrumentation and Adaptive Motion Technology
Presenter: Dr. Gary Glassman
||Release Date: 8/21/13
|CE Supporter: Kerr Endodontics
Expiration Date: 8/21/20
This series of three webinars will address breakthrough concepts and detail the skills necessary for acquiring the expertise and confidence to perform the highest quality endodontics. As a participant in this webinar, you will become familiar with canal shaping using the latest nickel-titanium file instrumentation and Adaptive Motion Technology.
Upon completion of this CE webinar, the student will be able to
• Understand and identify the differences between ground NiTi files and twisted NiTi files.
• Become familiar with Kinematics, the branch of mechanics that studies motion.
• Understand and identify the advantages and disadvantages of Rotary vs Reciprocation.
• Become familiar with Adaptive Motion Technology.
• Become familiar with the intuitive and simple colour coding of the latest NiTi twisted file system
• Implement the NiTi twisted file system technique into your practice immediately for ultimate control and confidence.
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure
Click the button to view the training material.
This class is not available for mobile devices.
Take CE Exam
To earn CE credit, click the arrow button to complete the required evaluation and exam.
Additional On-Demand CE From Kerr Endodontics
view all »