Dr. Lisa Alvetro and her assistant, Jennifer McWhinney discuss expectations and treatment differences seen when using passive self-ligated appliances compared to ligated bracket systems. This webinar provides insights on treatment considerations when implementing self-ligation into your practice. Following are the main topics covered in this webinar:
• Passive and Active Bracket Systems
• Low Force and Light Wires
• Archwire Considerations
• Archwire Activation
• Understand the differences in treatment mechanics between a passive and active system - how a passive system can be activated.
• Evaluate archwire selection in the Alignment, Leveling, Working, Finishing phases, and considerations for effective and efficient tooth movement.
• Understand arch development in the posterior and the use of Crimpable stops.
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure