The practice of dental hygiene skills have reached a point whereby skilled clinicians are capable of identifying the proper instruments for every task involved in reaching exceptional results for all patients.
Power-driven and hand instruments are still coordinated to achieve success in maintaining the advanced periodontal cases. This requires reevaluating those early instrument behaviors by replacing them with the latest innovation in handle and shank design, effective working tips and ergonomic upgrades.
Upon completion of this webinar, the dental professional will be able to:
• Review & evaluate their current instrument set-up used for examination and periodontal debridement.
• Identify the best instruments to effectively root plane, detoxify and polish both natural teeth and implant sites.
• Recognize the implication of screening probes in the process of care.
• Plan the proper application and timing in using both power-driven and hand instruments.
• Revisit the concept of “selective” vs “conventional” coronal polishing and what the evidence tells us today
• Improve their ergonomic comfort with innovations in cordless handpieces.
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure