Success lies not only in the ability to diagnose, choose the appropriate indirect material, and treat accordingly, it also lies in the ability to bring it all together. With the right material selection you will be able to provide long-lasting restorations with minimal or no sensitivity! By the end of this CE webinar, you will be well informed of what’s available and how to use it to achieve clinical success.
During this CE webinar, we will cover the following:
• Visualize how dental cements have changed over the years and the reasoning for constant improvements.
• Understand the latest trends in dental cementation
• Learn the indications and usage for various cements
• Discuss the appropriate measures we must take regarding both the tooth and the restoration
• Bioactivity – understand what it is, and which cements fall into this new category
• Cementing implant restorations - is one cement better than the other for this type of restoration
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure