Understanding Today’s Youth to be a better healthcare provider to them. Every generation of kids is different from the one that came before. The purpose of this presentation is to deliver insights and the differences in today’s kids and teens and to share some research on how healthcare service providers can better understand and relate to them.
This CE webinar will dig deeper into the identity, preferences and habits of the new generation of kids that you see in your practice.
• Develop an understanding how today’s youth differ from previous generations
• Distinguish between two new generations of kids and young adults
• Develop deeper insights about the values and interests of Generation Z and their current state of well-being
• Better appreciate the Influence of technology on their everyday world
• Understand how to communicate in a more relatable manner that may better resonate with the new youth
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure