This CE webinar will review product development in the CAD/CAM resin-ceramic category. As the use of CAD/CAM continues to increase more materials and techniques will be introduced to further enhance the technology. The attendees will learn about how these products can boost productivity in the general practice. The properties of a new nano-hybrid material and cementation protocol to obtain the best long-term results will be discussed.
Upon completion of this CE webinar the participant will be able to:
• Compare the different physical properties among resin-ceramic blocks
• Understand the intra-oral indications for nano-hybrid materials
• Use Cementation protocols emphasizing materials for maximum strength and clinical efficiency.
• Learn restoration options and preparation criteria.
• Benefit from tips and tricks that create the most efficient workflow and optimal aesthetics.
disclaimer, bio and commercial disclosure